Friday, 31 July 2026

Monthly Roundup: July 2026

Welcome to the Monthly Roundup: July 2026 edition!  

Where I provide an up-to-date summary of all my current projects 😊

Creative Project(s):

For my post-apocalyptic, alternative historical novel, I was faced with the realisation that it has a stale middle. So I've been working on fleshing this out to include subplots, more character depth, and engaging plot events.

This month, I've also been thinking about the 15+ unfinished stories (novels, novellas, and short stories) that are gathering dust on one of my bookshelves. Once life settles a bit for me again, I am hoping to start working on these to help silence the whispers that call to me every time I'm at my desk ...

Regarding the shared world zombie apocalypse anthology, I've had to take a short break while I deal with some personal things going on in my life right now. I'm hoping to return to this soon. We're still very excited about this project and hope to release more details in the near future. 

To see my previous (and future) progress on any of my creative projects, you can follow my My Week as a Writer posts on Instagram as well as my Monthly Roundup posts on this blog!

Current Read:

Over at Wild Blackberry Editing, I am currently reading the wondeful fantasy novel, Of Silver Blood & Fire by River Melody

... and more client stories in the pipeline 😊

Outside of that, I have been reading more aticles and continuing my course on postitive psychology. This topic continues to be really interesting. For those who are unsure, positive psychology looks at strengths and positives within ourselves and our lives to help support us as we grow into living happier and healthier lives. 

Other projects: 

I'm currently working with my therapist on reconnecting with the child inside me - the little girl who fell in love with stories all those years ago. You can find more about this journey here.

... so, there you have it, an up-to-date roundup of all my current projects 🙂


Remember to eep your eyes peeled for more news here and on my Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monthly Roundup: July 2026

Welcome to the Monthly Roundup: July 2026 edition!   Where I provide an up-to-date summary of all my current projects 😊